This will only take a minute
Online Post-Master’s Certificates
At this point in your career, you know where your skills and interests lie. Now all you need is a direct path forward to your goals.
Pursue your next specialization to add dimension to your MSN and prepare to advance in your nursing career.
Choose from five certificate options: Pediatric NP, Family NP, Psychiatric Mental Health NP, Women's Health NP, and Adult-Geriatric NP
- 37-40 credit hours depending on specialization
- 3-credit courses on an 8 week semester schedule
- NP clinicals taken in two 8-credit courses
- Complete in as few as 20 months
- Final curriculum is determined by transcript review
- Qualify to sit for certification exams depending on your chosen specialization
*Additional specialties to be offered
Complete coursework 100% online
Options for MSN and NP degreed nurses
Benefit from no campus residency requirements and no GRE requirement
Study in a personalized learning environment led by industry expert faculty